Thursday 2 April 2009

Waiting For Whoopi...

We're running act I for Whoopi this afternoon. Our choreographer Anthony Van Laast has been whipping us into shape this morning in his ever-jovial way. The band's in for the first time and the sound girls are working hard to avoid the vocals being drowned by the bass. Patina Miller is hitting new unearthly highs now that she can hear herself properly. The boys look hot. We're all set.

We just need one thing now: the woman herself.

I'll let you know the second she arrives, witchlings. I might even be able to get a sneaky photo up for you by he end of the afternoon.

Watch this space...

4 comments:

  1. You, as I have said several times before, are the luckiest woman on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Can't wait! I actually love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Alan Menken's Score like? Is it as immense as always?

    Hope you have a fun run-through!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing. I can't tell you how amazing. Just blogging now about yesterday's run for Whoopi.....

    ReplyDelete