Friday 13 March 2009

Fashion Disaster

Oscar De La Renta - Runway - Fall 09 MBFW
Witch is so tired she can barely blog, so just a quickie...

This morning I went to work looking like something even the cat wouldn't want to drag in. My outfit was less Oscar de la Renta and more Rent-a-Chav. Let me conjure the image for you:

Five-year old white sneakers that haven't been white for three of those years, black socks, three-quarter length grey tracksuit bottoms (neither baggy nor cool enough to be in the running for Harem pants), a white T-shirt that accidentally got coated with black angora in the wash, the angora culprit itself in the form of a shrunken cardi and a disgusting brown leather jacket.

The strain of rehearsals has taken its toll and I have lost all ability to dress myself.

Little Britain - Charity Gala Performance

It's not like me.

I need to get it together. The director must be wondering what happened to the stylish, graceful girl he cast and why a tramp keeps turning up to rehearsals.

1 comment:

  1. Looking for best fashion style you may try Suit Size from suitusa.com

    ReplyDelete